Author: Marc Sumerak
Publisher: Insight Editions
Discover the dramatic diversity of the Spider-Verse in this deluxe, fully-illustrated volume!
Take a tour through the colorful worlds of Marvel’s Spider-Verse in this comprehensive guidebook detailing the lives of its many web-slingers. Follow Gwen Stacy—better known as Ghost-Spider—as she jumps between dimensions visiting the countless friendly (and some not-so-friendly) neighborhood Spider-folk whom she has met in her adventures across the Marvel Multiverse. From Peter Parker to Miles Morales, from Spider-Ham to Spider-Man 2099, more than 60 of Gwen’s iconic wall-crawling colleagues are profiled here, each illustrated with amazing original art. Thrilling and vibrant, this arachnophile’s treasury is a must-have collectible for every Spider-fan!
• EXCLUSIVE SPIDER-MAN ARTWORK: Marvel Comics: Illustrated Guide to the Spider-Verse is filled with spectacular, never-before-seen artwork.
• 60+ ILLUSTRATIONS: More than 60 stunning illustrations celebrate the unique visual styles of the Spider-Verse’s diverse inhabitants.
• SWING INTO THE WORLD OF SPIDER-MAN: Showcasing detailed profiles of characters like Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, and Ghost-Spider, this book is the definitive guide to Marvel’s vast web of Spider-beings.
• AN ACCESSIBLE SPIDER-VERSE GUIDEBOOK: Featuring an appealing in-universe narrative and a fan-favorite host who explores every Spider-filled corner of the Marvel Multiverse.
• AN AMAZING ADDITION TO YOUR MARVEL LIBRARY: This guidejoins Insight Editions’ exciting line of Marvel Comics titles, including Marvel: Avengers Campus: The Official Cookbook and Marvel Comics: Anatomy of a Super-Hero.